short circuit

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Paul Edwards, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Paul Edwards

    Paul Edwards Guest

    Does anyone have a transcript for the movie "short circuit"
    featuring "number five is alive"?

    I'm just curious as to one small section, I'd like the exact
    text, it goes something like this:

    US general (unable to hide his enthusiasm):
    The plan is to drop a few of these suckers in downtown
    Moscow and let them loose. We call it "operation last
    laugh". These beauties are armed with super-duper
    rockets which can destroy an entire city block in under
    3 seconds.

    reporter:
    And this is a defensive weapon?!

    US general (suddenly serious and sincere):
    Oh yes, purely for defensive purposes.

    Thanks. Paul.

    Paul Edwards, Apr 8, 2004