    course).

    Does such a device exist yet?

    ~alan

    ~~Alan~~, Dec 5, 2009

  2. ~~Alan~~

    ~~Alan~~ Guest

    OK, so I found the D-Link DWL-G730AP. Does anyone have any opinion about
    this device?

    ~~Alan~~, Dec 5, 2009

  3. Hi
    The friend can one time hard reset his Router Wireless Encryption is Off.
    There after they can put a new pass phrase an this time write it on the base
    of he Router.
    As for making a USB Wireless acting a an Access Point you can try this,
    http://connectify.me/
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Dec 6, 2009