Shoping

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by niceofyou@126.com, Jul 10, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jul 10, 2006

  2. wrote:
    > shop for children's gorments and ornaments

    I didn't look at the site, but I hope the spelling and English is better
    there. Why would you put ornaments on children?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 10, 2006

  3. Jerry Attic Guest

    Rôgêr <> said in

    > wrote:
    >> shop for children's gorments and ornaments

    > I didn't look at the site, but I hope the spelling and English is better
    > there. Why would you put ornaments on children?

    Why, for the Christmas Holidays, of course!

    Jerry
    Jerry Attic, Jul 10, 2006
  4. Frosty Guest

    On or about Sun, 09 Jul 2006 19:52:22 -0400, an entity identified as
    Rôgêr <> proudly proclaimed:

    > wrote:
    >> shop for children's gorments and ornaments

    >I didn't look at the site, but I hope the spelling and English is better
    >there. Why would you put ornaments on children?

    No tellin' what those crazy Chinese are gonna do next!
    Frosty, Jul 10, 2006
  5. Jerry Attic wrote:
    > Rôgêr <> said in
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>shop for children's gorments and ornaments

    >>I didn't look at the site, but I hope the spelling and English is better
    >>there. Why would you put ornaments on children?
    >>

    > Why, for the Christmas Holidays, of course!

    We're not allowed to say Christmas anymore, it's now just "Holidays".
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 10, 2006
  6. Mikey Guest

    Mikey, Jul 10, 2006
  7. Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jul 10, 2006