    identical when aligned in the HDR feature?

    Thanks in advance for any info.
    , Aug 6, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > With the goal of applying the "Merge to HDR" function in
    > Photoshop CS2, I'm confused about how to shoot subject
    > matter containing motion, i.e. birds flying, water moving, etc.

    It only works easy with stationary subjects.

    However, if there is a lot of motion involved, you could take multiple
    images at each exposure time and blend them into 'stationary' images.
    If there is not much light, you could also use looong exposure times,
    as they will blur any significant motion.

    --
    Bart
    Bart van der Wolf, Aug 6, 2006

  3. "Bart van der Wolf" <> wrote in message

    One more thing. If the software is programmed as it should, it may
    already do a decent job in comparing and blending features between
    exposure times. That would be facilitated by relatively small
    differences between the various exposure times. Photoshop IMHO seems
    to need some more work, before it's there.

    --
    Bart
    Bart van der Wolf, Aug 6, 2006