    ---
    That poor Lally, must be in a right state.
    The amount of people that go Do-Lally.

    meeeeee, Dec 19, 2003

  2. meeeeee

    °Mike° Guest

    Some Shockwave files will only play on the system that downloaded
    it. It's better if you send your friend the link.

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 23:11:50 -0000, in
    <bs00kg$84spr$-berlin.de>
    meeeeee scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2003

  3. meeeeee

    IC Guest

    meeeeee wrote:
    > Can any one please tell me how I can save a Shockwave Christmas file,
    > that I've just got in? So as to put on a disk to send to a friend.
    >
    > Windows XP user..

    Go to the Temporary Internet Files folder and copy the shockwave file to
    somewhere else (like on drive C or any folder). It will have the MS IE
    icon and will be a .swf file.

    IC, Dec 19, 2003