    would really appreciate some help.

    Thanks in advance

    Jan

    Jan Fullbrook, Jul 8, 2003

  2. Jan Fullbrook

    °Mike° Guest

    It may be just a network problem for the Neopets web page.
    You could also try some basic system maintenance, to see
    if that helps:

    On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 19:52:59 +0100, in
    <7pEOa.11178$>
    Jan Fullbrook scrawled:

    °Mike°, Jul 8, 2003

  3. Many thanks for that...will do some cleaning.....

    Jan

    Jan Fullbrook, Jul 8, 2003
  4. Just to let you know it still doesn't work..... although my pc is lovely &
    clean now!
    I asked a friend to see if she can play games there - & she can so it leaves
    me thinking it is still my pc.

    Do you have any other ideas? also noticed I only have 62% resources.

    Would appreciate any help...

    Jan

    Jan Fullbrook, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Jan Fullbrook

    °Mike° Guest

    Your 62% resources are fine - absolutely nothing to
    worry about. Don't confuse system resources with
    memory. For an explanation of resources v. memory,
    see:
    http://onlinehelp.bc.ca/tips.htm#resources
    http://www.aumha.org/a/resource.htm

    Since you say that you can browse any other web page
    without problem, it hardly sounds like a problem
    with your connection. What I would try next is to
    uninstall Shockwave and delete any cookies for the
    site, reboot and re-install shockwave. Make sure
    that your internet security settings are on default,
    and that you don't have the site blocked in your
    firewall, hosts file, or cookies - incidentally,
    what operating system are you using?

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:36:54 +0100, in
    <2JOOa.100$>
    Jan Fullbrook scrawled: