    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."
    Kenny Cargill, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Kenny Cargill

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 12:41:26 -0000, Kenny Cargill wrote:

    >Want ti install this on a PC with no internet connection but Macromedia only
    >offers a direct install. Where can I get a standalone SW installer?

    No they don't, you can (or could) get both.
    Look at the company Intranet download. You have to fill in a form, the
    minimum is a valid email addy (a couple of other bits) to get the d/l
    URI.

    Can't find the exact URI just know, but look through the past posts for
    24HSHD I am sure it's been mentioned before.

    Me
    why?, Dec 20, 2003

  3. Thanks for the reply, searched for intranet installer and found it. Here'e
    the link for anyone who wants it.
    http://www.macromedia.com/support/director/ts/documents/standalone_installer
    ..htm

    Kenny Cargill, Dec 20, 2003