Sherlock 3

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Stanley Wertheim, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. I am running Sherlock 3 on a PowerMac G4, OS X.2.6. Suddenly I can't
    open Sherlock. This is not happening with any other application.

    Stanley Wertheim, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Stanley Wertheim

    Boomer Guest

    Stanley Wertheim <> wrote in news:5MTOa.8214
    $:

    > I am running Sherlock 3 on a PowerMac G4, OS X.2.6. Suddenly I can't
    > open Sherlock. This is not happening with any other application.

    Hi
    You might want to ask at a Mac group such as:
    comp.sys.mac.advocacy
    comp.sys.mac.system
    comp.sys.mac.apps

    HTH

    Boomer, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Stanley Wertheim

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:20:17 GMT, In this world we created Stanley
    Wertheim <> wrote :

    >I am running Sherlock 3 on a PowerMac G4, OS X.2.6. Suddenly I can't
    >open Sherlock. This is not happening with any other application.

    This would never happen in windows.We have "Dr.Watson"<grin> :D

    "Really Sherlock old chum.You have to find a better catch phrase than,
    "It's a F**king cinch" :O)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 9, 2003
  4. This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:12:16
    +0100, Shep© uttered this:

    >On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:20:17 GMT, In this world we created Stanley
    >Wertheim <> wrote :
    >
    >>I am running Sherlock 3 on a PowerMac G4, OS X.2.6. Suddenly I can't
    >>open Sherlock. This is not happening with any other application.

    >This would never happen in windows.We have "Dr.Watson"<grin> :D
    >
    >"Really Sherlock old chum.You have to find a better catch phrase than,
    >"It's a F**king cinch" :O)

    Hmm..so I suppose the catch phrase "No shit, Sherlock!" is out of the question
    too? <g>

    William Poaster, Jul 9, 2003
  5. Stanley Wertheim

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:15:01 +0100, In this world we created William
    Poaster <> wrote :

    >This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:12:16
    >+0100, Shep© uttered this:
    >
    >>On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 12:20:17 GMT, In this world we created Stanley
    >>Wertheim <> wrote :
    >>
    >>>I am running Sherlock 3 on a PowerMac G4, OS X.2.6. Suddenly I can't
    >>>open Sherlock. This is not happening with any other application.

    >>This would never happen in windows.We have "Dr.Watson"<grin> :D
    >>
    >>"Really Sherlock old chum.You have to find a better catch phrase than,
    >>"It's a F**king cinch" :O)

    >Hmm..so I suppose the catch phrase "No shit, Sherlock!" is out of the question
    >too? <g>

    LOL :D

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,