    these things drive me nuts.. lol
    Thanks so much !!

    Dee :)

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVlSXRzTWU=?=, Apr 24, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVlSXRzTWU=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi,

    1. Shell Con Hidden window is something related to MusicMatch
    software... Here are a few suggestions on removal...

    <http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/What_is_shell_con_hidden_window>

    2. dwwin.exe is Dr. Watson which is a system tool used for reporting
    error information. I think that solving the first problem might help
    solve this one too.

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.

    Cerebrus, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Hi Cerebrus ! Thank you so very much for responding to my questions. I was
    so confused as to what these were. I am off to do what you have suggested,
    I will let you know how it turns out. Thanks again so much for your time and
    'expertise' take care,
    Dee :)

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVlSXRzTWU=?=, Apr 25, 2006