    month notice that an exam is due to end.

    So, as far as i'm aware, none of the 2000 exams were listed for retirement
    this June so the earliest possible date for their deletion is June 2006.

    jamie, Aug 9, 2004

  2. jamie

    kpg Guest

    #
    > Well seeing none of you would tell me i had to find it all out for myself.
    > But seeing I'm a considerate chap I'll post my findings on here just in

    case
    > anybody out there in deja land is looking for the same answer.
    >
    > So, here goes....
    >
    > Microsoft's policy for retiring exams is outlined at the following web

    page:

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp
    >
    > Basically, they say that the retirement of exams is announced in June on

    the
    > MCP web site and also through the MCP Flash update. This is always a 12
    > month notice that an exam is due to end.
    >
    > So, as far as i'm aware, none of the 2000 exams were listed for retirement
    > this June so the earliest possible date for their deletion is June 2006.

    That's Great. The problem with you magnanimous gesture of informing
    others of what you found is that 15 minutes from now this information
    will become so difficult for anyone to find they will need to re-ask the
    question all over again. Once they find the answer (because no one will
    tell them) they will happily post it here, only to start the cycle over
    once again. It's a organic-circle-of-life-reinvent-the-wheel kind
    of thing.

    kp "bookmark that site" g

    kpg, Aug 9, 2004

  3. jamie

    JaR Guest

    kpg wrote:

    > That's Great. The problem with you magnanimous gesture of informing
    > others of what you found is that 15 minutes from now this information
    > will become so difficult for anyone to find they will need to re-ask the
    > question all over again. Once they find the answer (because no one will
    > tell them) they will happily post it here, only to start the cycle over
    > once again. It's a organic-circle-of-life-reinvent-the-wheel kind
    > of thing.
    >
    > kp "bookmark that site" g

    Oh come now. It's late. I give it till tomorrow at least. Now if the OP
    had posted by say, 1400Z, then probably it would have been re-asked
    today. It rarely gets asked more than twice daily anyway, so, for the
    millionth time, please don't exaggerate!

    Thank you all for playing.

    HAD

    JaR
    Correct Thug

    JaR, Aug 9, 2004
  4. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 10, 2004
  5. jamie

    CHIN Guest

    Hi......
    Sorry, if I disturb u.
    Have u know when the MCSE 2000 Exam will expire.
    Anyway, Thanks & Have A Nice Day!

    CHIN, Aug 14, 2004
  6. jamie

    Rowdy Yates Guest