    plane and was able to drive himself to the hospital.

    Can you guess his occupation?
    Commercial airline pilot no less.

    richard, Nov 12, 2007

  2. richard

    SJP Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > This morning another pilot decided to land on a lake upside down!
    >
    > This particular plane was just a regular plane equipped with floats. Not
    > much in the way of details other than that he was the only person in the
    > plane and was able to drive himself to the hospital.
    >
    > Can you guess his occupation?
    > Commercial airline pilot no less.

    And you keep telling us in this group because......?

    SJP, Nov 12, 2007

  3. SJP wrote:
    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    >> This morning another pilot decided to land on a lake upside down!
    >>
    >> This particular plane was just a regular plane equipped with floats. Not
    >> much in the way of details other than that he was the only person in the
    >> plane and was able to drive himself to the hospital.
    >>
    >> Can you guess his occupation?
    >> Commercial airline pilot no less.

    > And you keep telling us in this group because......?

    Because he can and he wants to. You may now shut up trying police the group.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 12, 2007
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 20:01:11 -0000, SJP wrote:

    > "richard" <> wrote in message
    >> This morning another pilot decided to land on a lake upside down!
    >>
    >> This particular plane was just a regular plane equipped with floats. Not
    >> much in the way of details other than that he was the only person in the
    >> plane and was able to drive himself to the hospital.
    >>
    >> Can you guess his occupation?
    >> Commercial airline pilot no less.

    > And you keep telling us in this group because......?

    Read the name of the group. Where do you see a defined subject?
    This newsgroup is unique in the fact that absolutely nothing is off topic.

    richard, Nov 13, 2007
  5. richard

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:27:16 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    >SJP wrote:
    >> "richard" <> wrote in message

    >Because he can and he wants to. You may now shut up trying police the group.

    So the OP isn't RTS?

    Shel-hed, Nov 13, 2007
  6. Shel-hed wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 17:27:16 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >> SJP wrote:
    >>> "richard" <> wrote in message

    >> Because he can and he wants to. You may now shut up trying police the group.

    > So the OP isn't RTS?

    No, as far as I know it is RTS, but that doesn't give SJP the right to
    tell people what to post.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 13, 2007
  7. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    richard <> wrote in news::

    > This morning another pilot decided to land on a lake upside down!
    >
    > This particular plane was just a regular plane equipped with floats.
    > Not much in the way of details other than that he was the only person
    > in the plane and was able to drive himself to the hospital.
    >
    > Can you guess his occupation?
    > Commercial airline pilot no less.

    Was it an experimental or homebuilt? Those things crash *all* the time.
    A link might help...

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 13, 2007