She Don't Have a 20D

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by uw_wayne, May 21, 2006.

  1. uw_wayne

    uw_wayne Guest

    uw_wayne, May 21, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. uw_wayne

    Bill Guest

    Bill, May 21, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. uw_wayne

    Mark² Guest

    Mark², May 22, 2006
    #3
  4. uw_wayne

    ½ Confused Guest

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 16:31:19 -0700
    In message <XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11>
    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote:

    > uw_wayne wrote:
    > > I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.
    > > www.pbase.com/uw_wayne/image/59391614

    >
    > Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?


    I'd say he has it blown way out of proportion...
    like rock musicians with socks in their shorts... ;^)

    (I was a drummer back in the day...didn't need to inflate :)

    Jeff
    ½ Confused, May 22, 2006
    #4
  5. uw_wayne

    Bloggs Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    > uw_wayne wrote:
    >> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.
    >> www.pbase.com/uw_wayne/image/59391614

    >
    > Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?


    Do you really need to continue moaning at every chance you get?




    >
    >
    Bloggs, May 22, 2006
    #5
  6. uw_wayne

    Mark² Guest

    Bloggs wrote:
    > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    > news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    >> uw_wayne wrote:
    >>> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.
    >>> www.pbase.com/uw_wayne/image/59391614

    >>
    >> Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?

    >
    > Do you really need to continue moaning at every chance you get?


    No moaning going on here, chump.
    Mark², May 22, 2006
    #6
  7. uw_wayne

    Helen Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    > uw_wayne wrote:
    >> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.


    >
    > Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?
    >


    What are you talking about?
    The link given doesn't lead to one that size.
    Helen, May 22, 2006
    #7
  8. uw_wayne

    Mark² Guest

    Helen wrote:
    > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    > news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    >> uw_wayne wrote:
    >>> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.

    >
    >>
    >> Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?
    >>

    >
    > What are you talking about?
    > The link given doesn't lead to one that size.


    Hmmm... Mine sure did.
    It is likely based on what size you usually view pbase images.
    If you last viewed images in their "original" size selection, I think it may
    give you that view first.
    Click on "original" under the shot, and you'll see what I got when I clicked
    the link.
    Now that's a BIG image!!
    :)
    Mark², May 23, 2006
    #8
  9. uw_wayne

    uw_wayne Guest

    Yeah, but the Pbase software is not letting me compress it either, It
    was originally supposed to be a low quality jpeg and not a medium. I
    reduced in in size from a tiff in photoshop but obviously the file
    change did not take.
    uw_wayne, May 23, 2006
    #9
  10. uw_wayne

    Mark² Guest

    uw_wayne wrote:
    > Yeah, but the Pbase software is not letting me compress it either, It
    > was originally supposed to be a low quality jpeg and not a medium. I
    > reduced in in size from a tiff in photoshop but obviously the file
    > change did not take.


    If you are only adjusting the quality level of the jpeg (or compression),
    the huge pixel dimensions will stay the same. You'll have to perform a
    re-size of the dimensions...which is separate from the jpeg quality
    settings.

    This would explain why it was huge...yet very blocky-looking at the
    "original" size (pbase's "original", that is...).
    Mark², May 23, 2006
    #10
  11. uw_wayne

    uw_wayne Guest

    Thanks
    uw_wayne, May 23, 2006
    #11
  12. uw_wayne

    Bloggs Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    news:MXicg.3377$rS6.1145@fed1read11...
    > Bloggs wrote:
    >> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    >> news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    >>> uw_wayne wrote:
    >>>> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.
    >>>> www.pbase.com/uw_wayne/image/59391614
    >>>
    >>> Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?

    >>
    >> Do you really need to continue moaning at every chance you get?

    >
    > No moaning going on here, chump.


    And what would you call it, you obnoxious, self-opinionated pratt?




    >
    >
    Bloggs, May 23, 2006
    #12
  13. uw_wayne

    Mark² Guest

    Bloggs wrote:
    > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    > news:MXicg.3377$rS6.1145@fed1read11...
    >> Bloggs wrote:
    >>> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in
    >>> message news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    >>>> uw_wayne wrote:
    >>>>> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.
    >>>>> www.pbase.com/uw_wayne/image/59391614
    >>>>
    >>>> Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?
    >>>
    >>> Do you really need to continue moaning at every chance you get?

    >>
    >> No moaning going on here, chump.

    >
    > And what would you call it, you obnoxious, self-opinionated pratt?


    Read the response to me from the OP.
    He clearly didn't mean to post it so large, and he appreciated my
    explanation to him of how to avoid it/correct it. -He even thanked me.

    "Self-opinionated"?
    That's a new one.
    Mark², May 23, 2006
    #13
  14. uw_wayne

    Bloggs Guest

    "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    news:EbFcg.3598$rS6.3011@fed1read11...
    > Bloggs wrote:
    >> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    >> news:MXicg.3377$rS6.1145@fed1read11...
    >>> Bloggs wrote:
    >>>> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in
    >>>> message news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    >>>>> uw_wayne wrote:
    >>>>>> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no? Almost.
    >>>>>> www.pbase.com/uw_wayne/image/59391614
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?
    >>>>
    >>>> Do you really need to continue moaning at every chance you get?
    >>>
    >>> No moaning going on here, chump.

    >>
    >> And what would you call it, you obnoxious, self-opinionated pratt?

    >
    > Read the response to me from the OP.
    > He clearly didn't mean to post it so large, and he appreciated my
    > explanation to him of how to avoid it/correct it. -He even thanked me.
    >
    > "Self-opinionated"?
    > That's a new one.


    The word or the description?



    >
    >
    Bloggs, May 24, 2006
    #14
  15. uw_wayne

    Mark² Guest

    Bloggs wrote:
    > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    > news:EbFcg.3598$rS6.3011@fed1read11...
    >> Bloggs wrote:
    >>> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in
    >>> message news:MXicg.3377$rS6.1145@fed1read11...
    >>>> Bloggs wrote:
    >>>>> "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in
    >>>>> message news:XM6cg.3351$rS6.3088@fed1read11...
    >>>>>> uw_wayne wrote:
    >>>>>>> I took this at the aquarium. Almost as good as Bret's, no?
    >>>>>>> Almost. www.pbase.com/uw_wayne/image/59391614
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Do you really need to post an original that is 7360x4912?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Do you really need to continue moaning at every chance you get?
    >>>>
    >>>> No moaning going on here, chump.
    >>>
    >>> And what would you call it, you obnoxious, self-opinionated pratt?

    >>
    >> Read the response to me from the OP.
    >> He clearly didn't mean to post it so large, and he appreciated my
    >> explanation to him of how to avoid it/correct it. -He even thanked
    >> me. "Self-opinionated"?
    >> That's a new one.

    >
    > The word or the description?


    I see that you ignored the content of the post and focused only on your
    sniping.
    You got offended over nothing...and now you continue your attack.
    -Nice.

    --
    Images (Plus Snaps & Grabs) by Mark² at:
    www.pbase.com/markuson
    Mark², May 24, 2006
    #15
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Jack B
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    487
    Ron Martell
    Oct 11, 2003
  2. Re: How is he/she anonymous

    , Mar 2, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    6
    Views:
    410
    Dr. Flonkenstein
    Mar 5, 2004
  3. Tiny Dancer

    Laci: Where was Kobe on the day she disappeared?

    Tiny Dancer, Jun 24, 2004, in forum: Digital Photography
    Replies:
    7
    Views:
    297
    captainobvious
    Jun 27, 2004
  4. Jazz
    Replies:
    21
    Views:
    1,190
  5. fashion t shirts seller
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,082
    fashion t shirts seller
    Jun 13, 2011
Loading...

Share This Page