  1. Derek Clarke

    Derek Clarke Guest

    anyone heard anything in regards to Shaw having voip?
    Derek Clarke, Jan 27, 2005

  2. Derek Clarke

    John Geddes Guest

    Derek Clarke wrote:
    > anyone heard anything in regards to Shaw having voip?

    Not even heard anything in regards to who/where/what Shaw is.

    This is an International group - please help those of us from obscure
    places (ie not Califonia) by giving the occasional clue that allows us
    to interpret what is being asked.

    We might even extend our knowledge as a result.

    John Geddes
    England
    John Geddes, Jan 27, 2005

  3. Derek Clarke

    Paul Guest

    Shaw is an ISP here in Canada. (http://www.shaw.ca)

    I've heard rumors about them bringing in a VoIP service, but I haven't seen
    anything from them confirming it.
    Check out the broadband reports forums, there's been allot of talk about
    Shaw and VoIP lately.
    Other than the rumors, I know as much as you guys.

    -Paul

    Paul, Jan 27, 2005