    manual?
    thanks in advance.
    tom

    no spam: remove _ after bc548, Sep 2, 2004

  2. no spam: remove _ after bc548

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Sep 2, 2004

  3. thank you so much, fred - wonderful !!
    now i can start playing with that thing.
    cheers
    tom
    ps by the way i have the VE-CG 40 F model, not the U model - do you
    know if there is a big difference?

    no spam: remove _ after bc548, Sep 3, 2004
  4. no spam: remove _ after bc548

    Fred Guest

    > ps by the way i have the VE-CG 40 F model, not the U model - do you
    > know if there is a big difference?

    I don't know about that. Maybe you could find try Google to see if you
    can find anything.

    Fred, Sep 5, 2004
  5. no spam: remove _ after bc548

    Guest

    (no spam: remove _ after bc548) in

    > i recently bought a used sharp VE-CG 40 digital camera - it came with
    > the AC power supply adapter and USB cable, but that was it - no user
    > manual or software.
    > do i need special proprietary software from sharp to download the pics
    > from my camera to my PC or can i just simply connect it to the usb
    > port and windows does the rest?
    > could anybody who owns a VE-CG 40 please email me a scan of the user
    > manual?

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=site:www%
    2Esharpusa%2Ecom+VE%2DCG40U

    yes?