    I have been expecting my data files to be shared on my network but it
    isn't helping me. Why is that please?

    nof
    nof, Apr 13, 2012

  2. nof

    Enkidu Guest

    On 13/04/12 19:48, nof wrote:
    > I have been expecting my data files to be shared on my network but it
    > isn't helping me. Why is that please?

    What exactly are you trying to do?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles
    Enkidu, Apr 13, 2012

  3. nof

    Dave Taylor Guest

    nof <> wrote in news:87c24430-f8b2-4112-90f2-e0469ca63b66
    @lf20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com:

    > I have been expecting my data files to be shared on my network but it
    > isn't helping me. Why is that please?

    Please read this and then explain. We aren't mind readers.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Apr 13, 2012
  4. nof

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <87c24430-f8b2-4112-90f2-e0469ca63b66
    @lf20g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>, , nof says...

    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1549

    --
    Duncan.
    Dave Doe, Apr 14, 2012
  5. nof

    Gordon Guest

    On 2012-04-13, nof <> wrote:
    > I have been expecting my data files to be shared on my network but it
    > isn't helping me. Why is that please?

    I am interested, tell me more so that I may learn.

    Hint, I expected to saty upright to-day, but I fell over. Why is that
    please?
    Gordon, Apr 14, 2012