SHARING WITH THE D60 !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Aug 6, 2003.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Annika1980

    Charlie D Guest

    Charlie D, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Annika1980

    Maureen Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Even The Mighty Jewel knows a thing or two about sharing.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/20040855

    Awwwwwww, that`s lovely. Thanks for sharing. I am soooooooo soppy when it
    comes to kittens.

    Maureen
    Maureen, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 8/6/03 1:57 AM, in article
    -berlin.de, "Charlie D"
    <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > (Annika1980) wrote:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/20040855
    >
    > What's Jewel doing drinking out of kitty's bath tub? ;)

    Naw, he's just trying to decide whether to have an early lunch or not!

    George Kerby, Aug 6, 2003
  5. Annika1980

    Glo Guest

    Maureen wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    >>Even The Mighty Jewel knows a thing or two about sharing.
    >>
    >>http://www.pbase.com/image/20040855

    > Awwwwwww, that`s lovely. Thanks for sharing. I am soooooooo soppy when it
    > comes to kittens.
    >
    > Maureen

    Really look forward to your photos, Annika. This is adorable.
    --
    ~ Gloria ~
    Glo, Aug 8, 2003