    share music CDs all the time in my neighborhood at
    barbeques and get togethers.

    Is my sister wrong or is this copyright infringements?

    Danny Pant, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Danny Pant

    Brat® Guest

    on text books she is wrong... on any software that comes with it...
    perhaps... the text books are treated just like a novel you would read for
    pleasure (not text books like us geeks lol). As for the software, she may
    be right... check the ULA that comes with the CD to see what it says... if
    you are both using the same computer, I would not see an issue.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat®, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Danny Pant

    Neil Guest

    "Danny Pant" <> wrote in

    > My sister Jan will not share her MCSE books with me (2000
    > and 2003) because she said that it would violate the
    > license agreement. I think this is malarky because people
    > share music CDs all the time in my neighborhood at
    > barbeques and get togethers.
    >
    > Is my sister wrong or is this copyright infringements?

    I think the book will be ok (the library does it), but the CD might be an
    issue (software EULAs) read teh book and then decide if there is anything
    on the CD you want. if you do buy a copy.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  4. Danny Pant

    Bilal Guest

    This is funny i can't believe you're even discussing this,
    it's your sister from the same family steal it off her and
    pull her hair. :)
    Bilal

    in

    Bilal, Jun 25, 2004
  5. Danny Pant

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Danny Pant" <> wrote in
    >
    > > My sister Jan will not share her MCSE books with me (2000
    > > and 2003) because she said that it would violate the
    > > license agreement. I think this is malarky because people
    > > share music CDs all the time in my neighborhood at
    > > barbeques and get togethers.
    > >
    > > Is my sister wrong or is this copyright infringements?

    > I think the book will be ok (the library does it), but the CD might be an
    > issue (software EULAs) read teh book and then decide if there is anything
    > on the CD you want. if you do buy a copy.
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    I don't think the publisher will be upset about the CD. I buy
    all of my books used for around 15USD, and I register the
    software and the book.To avoid any problems, make sure
    your sister uninstalls the software first

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  6. Danny Pant

    Consultant Guest

    you tell jan if she doesn't share, she's gonna get a spankin

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Consultant wrote:
    > you tell jan if she doesn't share, she's gonna get a spankin

    MARSHA! MARSHA! MARSHA!

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  8. Danny Pant

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:eiGjgEsWEHA.2176
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Consultant wrote:
    >> you tell jan if she doesn't share, she's gonna get a spankin

    > MARSHA! MARSHA! MARSHA!

    WATCH OUT FOR THE FOOTBALL!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  9. Danny Pant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > > MARSHA! MARSHA! MARSHA!
    > >

    > WATCH OUT FOR THE FOOTBALL!!!

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "Grand Canyon thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  10. Danny Pant

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#z2P$itWEHA.500
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > MARSHA! MARSHA! MARSHA!
    >> >

    >> WATCH OUT FOR THE FOOTBALL!!!

    > GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  11. Danny Pant

    Doom Guest

    "Danny Pant" <> wrote in message
    > My sister Jan will not share her MCSE books with me (2000
    > and 2003) because she said that it would violate the
    > license agreement. I think this is malarky because people
    > share music CDs all the time in my neighborhood at
    > barbeques and get togethers.
    >
    > Is my sister wrong or is this copyright infringements?

    since no one else asked the most important questions I'm gonna.
    1) Is your sister hawt?
    2) Will you post pics if she is hawt?
    note: if you think your sister is hawt you are a little freak Deliverance
    boy.
    Thank you please drive thru.

    Doom, Jun 25, 2004
  12. Danny Pant

    Consultant Guest

    doom is real

    Consultant, Jun 25, 2004
  13. You know damn right.

    Doom \(posting from somewhere else\), Jun 27, 2004
  14. Danny Pant

    Consultant Guest

    you dont swear to me

    Consultant, Jun 28, 2004
  15. Danny Pant

    Neil Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in news:eYUWhiRXEHA.2840
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > you dont swear to me

    You say bad word!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 28, 2004
  16. Danny Pant

    catwalker63 Guest

    Shame on you Bilal!

    Danny Boy, I would be proud to be your sister. Such consideration,
    such faith in your sister. <snort> Never pull her hair!

    You should throw spit wads instead!

    catwalker

    catwalker63, Jun 29, 2004