    that both people can update the calendar? This is easy with Exchange but
    without it's not so straight forward....

    cheers
    Martin, Sep 1, 2006

  2. Martin

    Mark Guest

    On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:26:07 +1200, "Martin" <>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a easy (maybe free) way of sharing Outlook Calendars so
    >that both people can update the calendar? This is easy with Exchange but
    >without it's not so straight forward....
    >
    >cheers

    There was a programme called "ShareO" that I used to do this once - it
    seems to work fairly well - it e-mails the calendar data etc back and
    forward.

    http://shareo.4team.biz/

    Cheers,

    Mark
    Mark, Sep 2, 2006

  3. Martin wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a easy (maybe free) way of sharing Outlook Calendars so
    > that both people can update the calendar? This is easy with Exchange but
    > without it's not so straight forward....
    >
    > cheers

    MS dont want you to be able to use collaboartive features without exchange, if
    you could they would lose out on money. Once upon a time in a land not that far
    away they used to allow it with workgroup postoffice or some such similar named
    program

    | Local 38.2330S, 175.8670E |
    Collector»NZ, Sep 2, 2006
  4. Martin

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:26:39 +1200, Mark wrote:

    > On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:26:07 +1200, "Martin" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know of a easy (maybe free) way of sharing Outlook Calendars so
    >>that both people can update the calendar? This is easy with Exchange but
    >>without it's not so straight forward....
    >>
    >>cheers
    >>

    > There was a programme called "ShareO" that I used to do this once - it
    > seems to work fairly well - it e-mails the calendar data etc back and
    > forward.
    >
    > http://shareo.4team.biz/

    Heck, there must be some on-line calenders, for AJAX is cleaning up and
    making a new surface. Try Google, for I can not think of any right now.
    Gordon, Sep 3, 2006
  5. Martin

    Jasy Guest

    I have checked the link Mark gave..... Really cool add on.... I found
    it usefull and it does not need any server... Cool. Also I have checked
    some other program... It seems it were light versions of ?ShareO only
    to share Calendar and Contacts to share only these Folders... They are
    cheaper than ShareO... You can check here I guess:
    http://sharecalendar.4team.biz/?pcode=6083101948f43tk

    Jasy, Sep 5, 2006
  6. Martin

    Jullaja Guest

    Hello I have seen their advertisment in the PCWorld,,,,

    but haven't tried yet....
    I am using another their tool - for shcheduling emails sending - now on
    trial but thinking to purchase....
    If anyone is interested

    http://sendlater.4team.biz/try_SendLater.asp?pcode=607180190pwkkd3

    Jullaja, Sep 5, 2006