  1. Is it possible to share a non usb printer on a wireless network at all? Can
    you may be send the document to the pc with non usb printer attatched and
    print from there?

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3J1dmVu?=, Feb 28, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Z3J1dmVu?=

    James Gockel Guest

    yes and yes

    -James G.

    James Gockel, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Hi

    If the Printer is connected to a computer with parallel cable, it can be
    shared. The Network does not distinguish between the types of the printer
    connection, a shared printer is a shared printer, the network does not care.
    Wireless has nothing to do with this issue. Wireless is a replacement to a
    Wire, as long as there is a functional network (Wired or Wireless) all the
    rules of the sharing are the same.

    However, if you are talking about making a regular printer working as a
    Wireless Network Printer. I.e. the printer is not connected to a computer
    but it is connected as a Wireless Network device to the Wireless Router, you
    have to buy a Wireless Printer Server for USB, or a Wireless Printer server
    for parallel port according to the printer's port.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 28, 2006