    offline.

    Am I able to "Share" this drive, and/or its folders somehow? so that other
    people on my network can read it?
    Ian Bethell, Mar 9, 2008

  2. Ian Bethell

    Theo Guest

    Is the drive physically connected to the particular computer
    you're referring to and have a drive letter assigned? Is it
    a SAS, or SATA, or IDE, or a NAS drive? Exactly what do you
    mean "have a network drive on my vista x64" business machine?

    Or, is it connected somewhere else?

    Theo, Mar 9, 2008

  3. Ian Bethell

    Alexis Guest

    I tried once with disastrous consequences.
    I moved csc (where the offline files are kept) in another disk and tried to
    have the same csc with others windows installations.
    Completely mess....
    If there is a way, I would like to know it.
    Alexis

    Alexis, Mar 9, 2008
  4. No. You can copy the offline files to a locally attached HD and then share
    them out from there, but you can't do a gateway share.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 9, 2008