    difference. We've gone through all the help topics and troubleshooters that
    come with xp, but we still have limited browsing on the client.

    The host browses just fine.

    =?Utf-8?B?WGV0aGVhcmU=?=, Mar 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?WGV0aGVhcmU=?=

    DLink Guru Guest

    Are you running a firewall on the client computer? If so, try disabling it
    and see what happens.

    Robert....

    DLink Guru, Mar 21, 2005

  3. Okay, I disabled the firewall, even shut off the spyware progs, but I still
    get the same results.

    =?Utf-8?B?WGV0aGVhcmU=?=, Mar 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?WGV0aGVhcmU=?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    May be you need to optimize the TCP/IP Stack.
    http://www.ezlan.net/Internet_Speed.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 21, 2005