    making it impossible for us to complete the wizard. How can we avoid this?
    All we want to do is share an internet connection whilst connected
    wirelessly. (without an access point - Peer-to-Peer connection)

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxmcmVk?=, Mar 27, 2005

  2. You need to state what kind of Internet connection and how it is connected to
    your network.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyeQ==?=, Mar 28, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QWxmcmVk?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    As said above we do not know waht type of connection you are using.
    However this might cover the idea:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_02april08.
    mspx?pf=trueHi
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Mar 28, 2005
  4. My laptop uses a dail-up connection to connect directly to the internet. Does
    that help?

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxmcmVk?=, Mar 28, 2005