    Is this info hard coded or can I get to it to edit?

    Thanks

    , Apr 29, 2004

  2. wrote:
    > I followed DAve Tenser's tutorial on sharing thunderbird user files
    > between Linux/Windows on the fat partition and it works. I also
    > managed to get some of the same done with firefox as far as the
    > downloads and home page is concerned. I'd next want to do the
    > same with the bookmarks file but can't find the file that tells
    > firefox where to read it from.
    >
    > Is this info hard coded or can I get to it to edit?
    >
    > Thanks

    http://members.rogers.com/mozlinks/Sharingprofileinfo.html

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Mozilla Champion
    Learn about the Champs! http://mozillachampions.mozdev.org

    Leonidas Jones, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Guest

    Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> I followed DAve Tenser's tutorial on sharing thunderbird user files
    >> between Linux/Windows on the fat partition and it works. I also
    >> managed to get some of the same done with firefox as far as the
    >> downloads and home page is concerned. I'd next want to do the
    >> same with the bookmarks file but can't find the file that tells
    >> firefox where to read it from.
    >>
    >> Is this info hard coded or can I get to it to edit?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    > http://members.rogers.com/mozlinks/Sharingprofileinfo.html
    >
    > Lee

    I hit on the primary objective of being able to 'share' bookmarks
    as a result of your link. Thank you. Now firefox user-dynamics
    are being shared and have also been remoted to drive D:

    Thunderbird is not so flexible, and another thread must be.

    , Apr 30, 2004