  1. I can access one computer but I can not access the other? I get this error
    message (the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this
    computer)? Any suggestions?
    =?Utf-8?B?Z2Rlcml0?=, May 4, 2007

  2. Hi
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html As well as specific adjustment of
    each computer according to what it is allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Basic XP -
    Printer Sharing XP -
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875357
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., May 4, 2007

  3. I would check the firewall first. Or this troubleshooting may help,

    Access issues"computername is not accessible. No permission to access the resources" ... Message: "....is not accessible. You may not have permission to use this network ...
    http://www.chicagotech.net/accesserrors.htm

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    Robert L [MVP - Networking], May 4, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z2Rlcml0?=

    Chuck Guest

    On Thu, 3 May 2007 18:11:00 -0700, gderit <>
    wrote:

    >I can access one computer but I can not access the other? I get this error
    >message (the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this
    >computer)? Any suggestions?

    This is a Local Security Policy setting for the specific account on the targeted
    computer.
    <http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/file-sharing-under-windows-xp.html#Help>
    http://nitecruzr.blogspot.com/2005/06/file-sharing-under-windows-xp.html#Help

    --