    over a wireless connection. I didn't use a disk, but did them seperately. I
    can't access any shared files in My Network Places in either computer. Did I
    do something wrong?
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2Ftcnlu?=, Nov 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2Ftcnlu?=

    capta1nk Guest

    It could be a firewall issue. Make sure all firewalls are off or open
    the range of IP addresses. If you are on a network, you don't need an
    additional firewall other than your router.

    go to start - run and type \\(computer name) to get the most direct
    connection

    Also, start - run - type 'cmd' to get a command prompt.

    at the DOS prompt try to ping each other. type
    ping 192.168.1.xxx
    to test it.

    capta1nk, Nov 17, 2005