    the desktop computer that is connected wirelessly and i want to send files
    back and forth from the computer that connected directly to the router (and
    which is running on win xp home sp2). how do i set that up?

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvc2Vu?=, Dec 14, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hvc2Vu?=

    Malke Guest

    chosen wrote:

    > how do i setup file sharing on a wireless network. I have win xp pro
    > sp2 on the desktop computer that is connected wirelessly and i want to
    > send files back and forth from the computer that connected directly to
    > the router (and which is running on win xp home sp2). how do i set
    > that up?

    This doesn't really have anything to do with the wireless aspect. You
    need to set up your local area network (lan). First just try running
    the Network Setup Wizard on both computers. Share out desired
    resources, and there you go. Here are links to help you further:

    http://www.wown.info/
    http://www.ezlan.net/index.html
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm (Home)

    Malke