    Del Guest

    is there a set procedure for sharing files between my win7 desktop and my xp
    laptop which has a wireless connection to the desktop?

    Del, Feb 22, 2010

  2. The first link is to an article about networking XP and Win 7

    http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1402336&seqNum=4

    This link is about the LLTD

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/922120

    The link in the upper left hand side of the page is to the page to
    request the v6 LLTD Hotfix

    And this is the page to request it

    http://support.microsoft.com/hotfix/KBHotfix.aspx?kbnum=922120&kbln=en-us

    Bobby Johnson, Feb 22, 2010