    to schedule backups to a Write drive on my secondary computer.
    --
    Andy B.
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=, Aug 30, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Yeah it is possible. Wireless is just a replacement to a Wire.

    I.e. what ever you can do with Wire in principle can be done by Wireless.

    However Wireless is slower and less stable than Wired connection.

    So for casual backup of few Files it is OK. I personally would count on a
    whole drive backup through Wireless but YMMV.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Andy" <> wrote in message
    > Is it possible to share a CD Rom drive over a wireless network? I would

    like
    Jack, Sep 4, 2004

  3. That's good news, but how do I get the drive to be accessable from over the
    network?

    Andy

    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=, Sep 9, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Enable it for sharing and Map it.
    For info about Mapping a Drive.
    Log to Windows native help and type mapping into the search.
    Read: Assign a drive letter to a network computer or folder
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Sep 9, 2004