  1. Is it possible to share a wireless internet connection from one pc to another
    via ethernet connection???
    as only one machine has a wireless card!
    =?Utf-8?B?QmVuNzM1Mg==?=, Feb 20, 2007

  2. Hi
    If both computers have regular wire Network adaptor it is possible.
    You need to connect the two computers' wired cards with a crossover CAT5e
    cable, and configure Windows ICS.
    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/ics/ics.htm
    If you have Cable Internet, or DSL, and the expense gets above $20 your are
    much better of taking the Wireless Router approach.
    I.e buy an inexpensive Wireless Cable/DSL Router. The wired computer
    connected with a wire to the Router, and the Wireless computer connected to
    the Router with its wireless card.
    The Router approach provides better and more flexible Internet and local
    Network.
    It looks like this, http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 20, 2007