SharePoint Developer looking for work

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Sumeet Leo, Sep 4, 2012.

  1. Sumeet Leo

    Sumeet Leo Guest

    I am software developer looking for freelance work, my skill sets:

    ..NET TECHNOLOGY

    SharePoint 2010
    MOSS 2007
    ..NET(ASP.NET / C# / VB.NET)
    VB,
    ASP (VBScript & Javascript),
    SQL Server,
    Access (VBA),
    Excel (VBA),
    Oracle
    Crystal Reports &
    SQL Reporting Service

    LAMP TECHNOLOGY

    PHP 4/5
    MySQL

    I can work on migration projects, supporting existing project and looking out for new project.

    waiting for your work.
    gtalk: sumeet.leo
    Sumeet Leo, Sep 4, 2012

  2. Sumeet Leo <> writes:
    >I am software developer looking for freelance work, my skill sets:

    Perhaps those skills should include finding proper forums for trying
    to find work.
    Doug McIntyre, Sep 4, 2012