    (from wifi router) lan cable to computer 1.
    How I can set up network between computer 1 and computer 2??

    now the wifi router set as auto assign IP to both computer
    xactive, Dec 5, 2008

  2. xactive

    James Egan Guest

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:23:01 -0800, xactive
    <> wrote:

    >Can someone help.?!
    >
    >my ADSL connection (PPPOE) -> to wifi router --> wireless to computer 2 and
    >(from wifi router) lan cable to computer 1.
    >How I can set up network between computer 1 and computer 2??
    >
    >now the wifi router set as auto assign IP to both computer

    The network is already set up between the two computers as you
    described.

    Now you just need to enable file and printer sharing on the pc's and
    share out whatever you want to share.

    Jim.
    James Egan, Dec 5, 2008

  3. Hi
    As said above you have a network and you have to configure Sharing.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -