    differances with NFTS on 32bit to 64bit???

    Thanks

    Rob Gee
    =?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEdlZQ==?=, May 26, 2006

  2. NTFS on 32 and 64-bit Windows are just the same, so there should be no
    problem reading the data.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 26, 2006

  3. The storage system doesn't care. I move external drives (including thumb
    drives) back and forth between XP, XP x64, and Vista machines without
    issues. The File Manager in each OS knows what to do.

    Colin Barnhorst, May 26, 2006