Shared Interrupts

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 8, 2006.

  1. I just noticed that Windows XP x64 does not share interrupts. Is this a
    function of x64 or the AMD 64 CPU?
    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=

    Rick Guest

    Are you sure? I have shared interrupts listed in my system.

    Rick, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Hmmm. On x64 I have IRQs listed from 0 to 23 , with a few unused and none
    shared. Let me check my double boot 32 bit Win XP installation to see what
    that looks like.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 8, 2006
  4. Just checked the 32 bit installation and you are correct, it doesn't have
    shared IRQs either. It must be motherboard-related.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 8, 2006