    connection. Any ideas?
    --
    Many thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=, Apr 9, 2006

  2. These are probably separate issues:

    1. For file sharing check firewall and any third party security software
    settings - especially any security software you may have installed in
    conjunction with AOL.

    2. Sharing Internet connections is generally simple and staright forward.
    Perhaps the most common exception to this statement is AOL. Your best bet
    is to consult someone with recent AOL sharing experience in your area, an
    AOL-centric message board, or AOL tech support.

    Doug Sherman
    MCSE, MCSA, MCP+I, MVP

    Doug Sherman [MVP], Apr 9, 2006