Share your opinion about Illegal Aliens please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jefferson, Dec 29, 2004.

  1. Jefferson

    Jefferson Guest

    Jefferson, Dec 29, 2004

  2. Jefferson

    SgtMinor Guest

    Jefferson wrote:
    > Please answer the 5-question poll:
    > http://www.theamericanresistance.com/polls/poll.html - the pool will be open
    > until the end of January, and then share the results with the 109th
    > Congress.

    Jeff

    Isn't it a bit much to ask people to first answer that hilarious "poll"
    and then write 535 people to tell them what answers they gave?
    SgtMinor, Dec 29, 2004

  3. Jefferson

    Ionizer Guest

    "SgtMinor" <> wrote in message
    > Jefferson wrote:
    > > - the pool will be open
    > > until the end of January, and then share the results with the 109th
    > > Congress.
    > >

    > Isn't it a bit much to ask people to first answer that hilarious "poll"
    > and then write 535 people to tell them what answers they gave?

    And he just invited an *international* audience to jump into his stupid
    "pool." I just voted three times from here in Canada, just to help screw
    things up. Like all internet surveys, it's not worth the paper it's
    written on. With any luck, Congress will decide to build a fence around
    the OP.

    Regards,
    Ian.
    (Now Playing: Illegal Alien - Genesis)
    Ionizer, Dec 30, 2004
  4. Jefferson wrote:

    <SNIP>

    Get rid of Superman first!
    He's an Illegal Alien, landed on American soil after violating our
    airspace, caused who-knows how much damage to a roadway and field when
    he landed, and was adapted by an American Midwest farmer and his wife.

    If that don;t smell of Illegal Alien, I don;t know what does.

    --

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)
    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 31, 2004