    Could anybody suggest me which one i have to go for.

    I would like to see my self as a Technical Architect in future.

    Thanks in advance.

    Anurag, Sep 4, 2007

  2. Anurag

    mrdenny Guest

    SharePoint and BizTalk are two totally different solutions. SharePoint is a
    front end interface to make sharing files and information between employees
    easier. BizTalk is a back end message routing, processing and transforming
    system. They are in total opposite directions from each other. To move
    towards an Architect position you'll need a good understanding of both.
    --
    Denny
    MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)

    mrdenny, Sep 7, 2007

  3. Anurag

    Thor Guest

    Hi!

    Go for Share Point. You will need it. I'm not so sure about BizTalk. You
    might never need it IMO.

    Thor, Sep 8, 2007
  4. Anurag

    Herb Guest

    Yes, contact Tina Monari @ tell her Herb recommended
    you. Below is the info.

    Project Title Business Process Management Consultant for Healthcare Rules
    Automation Prototype
    Description We are a business consulting company that focuses on the
    healthcare insurance industry. We currently have a project with which we are
    seeking to build an automated process flow using MS BizTalk to solve a
    difficult health insurance challenge. We are seeking a consultant experienced
    with BizTalk to help us with this need.

    Herb, Nov 2, 2007