    the old computer?
    Thanks!
    Kevin

    =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4=?=, Sep 16, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4=?=

    Lance Guest

    Kevin thought carefully and wrote on 9/15/2004 9:05 PM:

    > Mom just got a new computer XP Home. Wants to xfer pics, etc. off of old set
    > onto new. UDF format CDRW's using XP Home to format not working on old set.
    > She has Linksys wireless where she shared Internet access with one other
    > computer. But there was no sharing or accessing between computers that I knew
    > of. Thinking this would be the next best way of xfering her files onto the
    > new set, how do I map, or whatever, so that XP can "see" and access files of
    > the old computer?
    > Thanks!
    > Kevin

    Windows XP Professional File Sharing
    By Ron Lowe and Steve Winograd
    December 12, 2001
    <http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_filesharing/index.htm>

    Windows XP [Home] Simple File Sharing
    <http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp/filesharing.htm>

    Lance
    *****

    Lance, Sep 16, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S2V2aW4=?=

    Lance Guest

    Kevin thought carefully and wrote on 9/15/2004 9:05 PM:

    > Mom just got a new computer XP Home. Wants to xfer pics, etc. off of old set
    > onto new. UDF format CDRW's using XP Home to format not working on old set.
    > She has Linksys wireless where she shared Internet access with one other
    > computer. But there was no sharing or accessing between computers that I knew
    > of. Thinking this would be the next best way of xfering her files onto the
    > new set, how do I map, or whatever, so that XP can "see" and access files of
    > the old computer?
    > Thanks!
    > Kevin

    This might help too: