    my network places on the xp 64-bit comp, nothing shows when I enter workgroup
    computers. I have searched the web extensively, and come up empty. ANY help
    would be greatly appreciated!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHR5IERvbid0?=, May 22, 2007

  2. Thanks JK, but I already made sure all of those settings were enabled. What
    I FInally ended up doing was finding some x64 drivers for the printer, and
    installing it on the x64 machine. The printer shares fine from the x64
    machine to the home machine, so at least now I can print on both. Thanks
    again, Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHR5IERvbicndA==?=, May 23, 2007