    It feels that it should be possible but I am unfamiliar with the demands of
    the technology.
    Thanks for any insight.

    CliveDarling, Aug 27, 2009

  2. CliveDarling

    David B. Guest

    Again, not related to the topic of this group, repost to the print_fax group
    of what ever version of Windows your using.

    --

    ------

    David B., Aug 27, 2009

  3. CliveDarling

    CliveDarling Guest

    Why do you consider this inappropriate?

    I am using a wireless ad-hoc network and want to find out if it is possible
    to use a client to share the host's fax? Surely this is relevant to Wireless
    Newtworking?

    CliveDarling, Aug 28, 2009
  4. Hi
    Dial-UP fax is not a standard Ethernet Network device and thus ca be be
    shared over wire or wireless.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Aug 28, 2009
  5. CliveDarling

    CliveDarling Guest

    Jack,

    Did you intend to say "can NOT be shared over wireless"?

    Thanks,

    CliveDarling, Aug 28, 2009
  6. CliveDarling

    David B. Guest

    Ignore me, I obviously had a brain fart ;)

    --

    ------

    David B., Aug 28, 2009