  1. Multi-code

    Multi-code Guest

    I can get you that title. Are you keen?
    Multi-code, Apr 9, 2004

  2. Multi-code wrote:

    > I can get you that title. Are you keen?

    No, but I'm pretty darn neat-o! :)

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Apr 9, 2004

  3. On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 01:14:28 +0800, "Multi-code"
    <> wrote:

    >I can get you that title. Are you keen?

    Everyone can get it from www.dddhouse.com, cheap, all regions
    anamorphic NTSC with DTS sound and not a pirate.

    Mischa
    Mischa van Dinter, Apr 11, 2004
  4. Multi-code

    Cernovog Guest

    On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 8:41:22 -0400, Mischa van Dinter wrote
    (in message <>):

    > Everyone can get it from www.dddhouse.com, cheap, all regions
    > anamorphic NTSC with DTS sound and not a pirate.

    Yes, this is the original Hong Kong DVD. English subtitles -- even the
    special features have English subtitles.
    Cernovog, Apr 11, 2004