    cheers in advance thanks

    dave

    ---

    Dragon, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Dragon wrote:
    > I am looking for an English dubbed version of this great movie any
    > advice please. I already have the Region 0 112 min Cantonese version
    > which I feel is the best as it has dts 5.1 but would like to watch
    > the film with English language but not the cut 89 min American
    > version and rewind does state the French version the best but is this
    > the full version with english dub
    >
    > cheers in advance thanks

    Your options:

    http://www.dvdcompare.net/comparisons/film.php?fid=2422

    Leopold Stotch, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Dragon

    steeler Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for an English dubbed version of this great movie any advice
    > please. I already have the Region 0 112 min Cantonese version which I

    feel
    > is the best as it has dts 5.1 but would like to watch the film with

    English
    > language but not the cut 89 min American version and rewind does state the
    > French version the best but is this the full version with english dub
    >
    > cheers in advance thanks
    >
    > dave

    dubbed? Jesus, why oh why?

    steeler, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Jay G. Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote ...
    > but would like to watch the film with English
    > language but not the cut 89 min American version and rewind does state the
    > French version the best but is this the full version with english dub

    There is no English dub of the full uncut version of the film. The English
    dub only exists for the American, or "International," cut.

    The French DVD does not have English subtitles or dub.

    If you understand Cantonese, I actually think the Japanese DVD
    might be the best one, since it has DTS and a commentary track
    by Chow. No English subtitles though.

    -Jay

    Jay G., Sep 11, 2004
  5. Dragon wrote:
    > I am looking for an English dubbed version of this great movie any
    > advice please. I already have the Region 0 112 min Cantonese version
    > which I feel is the best as it has dts 5.1 but would like to watch
    > the film with English language but not the cut 89 min American
    > version and rewind does state the French version the best but is this
    > the full version with english dub
    >
    > cheers in advance thanks
    >
    > dave

    I think you've already seen a decent/the best version. Why watch the dub?
    Are you crazy?

    Stephen \(aka steford\), Sep 11, 2004