    available or not or kalani books are only for 315,316 and
    320.thanks for help.

    Sree.
    Sree, May 1, 2004

  2. Sree

    Guest Guest

    I think Kalani Books are just for exams u mentioned.He
    has book only related to C# i believe
    Book by Mike Gunderlay for exam 305 is similar to Kalani
    (i have read) and good book.

    Sharmila

    Guest, May 1, 2004

  3. Sree

    Sree Guest

    Gunderlay 's books for 305 and will start my
    preparation,is there anyother books required along with
    it,did u finish 305? okay.

    Sree
    Sree, May 1, 2004