    main questions.

    ??? Whats the difference between shadowing a member and
    overriding a member ???

    Justin Fisher, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Justin,
    I found a good post on this exact subject.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...Ps87hG7DHA.2392%40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl&rnum=3

    --
    Lateralus [MCAD.Net]

    Lateralus [MCAD.Net], Aug 12, 2004

  3. Justin Fisher

    Maqs Guest

    Hi, you know I am studying the same material and I have
    the same problem, it doesnt explain well the diference
    between Shadow and Override, for me, the diference its
    that Override its when you change "something" in the
    derived class, that could be both Overload or Shadow, but
    they are Overriding the base class.

    Overload its when you change inside the overridable
    Method.

    Shadow is when you change the parameters of the
    Overridable Method.

    If Im wrong, please let me know. Thanks!

    8&threadm=uPs87hG7DHA.2392%
    40TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl&rnum=3&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dshadow%
    2Boverride%2Bc%2523%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26selm%
    3DuPs87hG7DHA.2392%2540TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl%26rnum%3D3

    Maqs, Aug 17, 2004