    plugged into. Is there any way to get the mac address to show up on the port
    that the 3com switches are plugged into?

    Thank you

    Lane Romel, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Lane Romel

    Ben Guest

    That doesn't make sense. Why would the mac-addresses show up at all on the
    trunk link? They should only appear on the port they are plugged into.

    "Lane Romel" <> wrote in message
    > I have a situation where I want to collect mac addresses on ports but I

    have

    Ben, Sep 25, 2004

  3. Lane Romel

    Lane Romel Guest

    I understand that it does not make sense hence the post.

    Lane Romel, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Lane Romel

    Ben Guest

    My implication is that this is human error as opposed to machine error

    Ben, Oct 6, 2004