    A. Subtract

    +-

    --

    Add Subtract, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Add Subtract

    °Mike° Guest

    SFC was dropped in Windows ME in favour of the system restore.

    Description of the System Restore Utility in Windows Millennium Edition
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;267951

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:56:11 -0700 (PDT), in
    <>
    Add Subtract scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance