    failed to initialize properly (0xc0000006)"
    Can anyone PLEASE tell me what I can do to stop that error so that I can
    re-intall my windows xp??

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlzcyBDYXQ=?=, May 14, 2006

  2. I tried to look that one up in the 'knowledge base' but there is nothing
    that conforms to any OS, I got one hit for SQL Server - and some talk on the
    net seem to indicate that it occurs with some games to.

    While the really smart Googlers here warms up, maybe you should try and
    clean the drive and/or the CD - it might be the on-disk installer that
    expires!

    You need a cleaning kit for the drive and ten minutes under running (not too
    cold) water for the disc.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 14, 2006