    keeps saying the same thing.
    What can I do before starting all over again????

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Its possible that something is either wrong the with the optical drive or
    media, meaning the speed at which you burnt the ISO maybe too high, try
    burning it at a lower speed such as 16x and try the install again.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 16, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=

    Ian Guest

    and be sure that you "Burn Iso as an Image"
    and not copy/burn extracted files from the Iso to the CD.

    Ian, Jun 17, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Ry5CZWNr?=

    Peter Schade Guest

    Sorry!!!
    It's possible You have a bad Ram, check'em with memtest 86+ and You will see
    errors
    change Ram and try it again

    Peter Schade
    [IT-SE, CCNA]