    But, the desktop does not 'see' the other networks the lap top 'sees.'
    --
    jfw
    =?Utf-8?B?amZ3?=, Nov 3, 2004

  2. It sounds like you are trying to setup an adhoc wireless network on your
    desktop machine. The following link provides some great information on the
    differences between the network types and how to set your computer up the
    way you want:
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/maintain/wifisoho.mspx

    From this page you can follow the link that shows you how to setup "A
    Wireless Network Without Using a Wireless Access Point".

    --
    Alan Muller
    Software Design Engineer in Test

    purposes only.