    or another.

    Anyone have any links or info to prove or disprove either theroy?

    Thanks.
    Bob Fronk, Jan 26, 2004

  2. Bob Fronk

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I believe that microsoft does not reveal that information, so there is no
    way of verifying that statement.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 26, 2004

  3. Bob Fronk

    Dan the man Guest

    I agree with you on the weighting but there's no official
    evidence of it from Microsoft - well none that I know of.
    Dan the man, Jan 26, 2004
  4. Bob Fronk

    billyw Guest

    as others have said no one knows for sure...
    at least as far as i'm aware.
    but i would think that from personal experience they would be weighted.
    it wouldn't make sense to give all q's the same marks regardless of their
    complexity.

    billyw, Jan 26, 2004
  5. Bob Fronk

    Chris Guest

    I don't know about them being weighted, but I'm pretty sure that 1000 isn't
    always the max score. The only test that I've taken so far that gave me a
    score was 70-218 and I got somewhere between 1000 and 1100 if I remember
    correctly. Unfortunately the score to pass (700) was listed but not the max
    possible.

    Chris, Jan 26, 2004