    connections for Broadband
    Email and News still works - Explorer has gone and keeps asking for a
    connection - shall I phone or can you help here?

    The Dixons, Apr 9, 2005

  2. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    The Dixons wrote:
    > Come back from holiday to find that my kids have messed up the
    > Internet connections for Broadband

    Smack the little snot-nosed cunts in the head.

    --
    Idiots like you don't deserve help.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005

  3. The Dixons

    bcomptech Guest

    Hi The Dixions,

    You can try to restore your computer system to an earlier date if you
    are using windows XP by going to:
    1. Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
    2. This utility can be used to back track the computer to say before
    you went on holidays.

    Or you can download ad aware SE to scan your system for viruses

    --
    Online Computer Support & Repairs
    http://www.bcomptech.com

    bcomptech, Apr 9, 2005
  4. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    Chiquita the Impersonating Troll wrote:

    > I really *have* run out of ideas.

    Yes. Yes, you have.
    --
    There's always traffic to go play in.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  5. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    Re: In addition to meds - what else helps?

    --
    This is my signature. If my post does not contain
    this signature it's probably a forgery. Beware

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  6. The Dixons

    Steve P Guest

    "bcomptech" <> wrote in message
    > Hi The Dixions,
    >
    > You can try to restore your computer system to an earlier date if you
    > are using windows XP by going to:
    > 1. Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
    > 2. This utility can be used to back track the computer to say before
    > you went on holidays.
    >

    > Or you can download ad aware SE to scan your system for viruses

    Adaware does not scan for viruses!

    Steve P, Apr 9, 2005
  7. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    Steve P wrote:
    > "bcomptech" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi The Dixions,
    >>
    >> You can try to restore your computer system to an earlier date if you
    >> are using windows XP by going to:
    >> 1. Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore
    >> 2. This utility can be used to back track the computer to say before
    >> you went on holidays.
    >>

    >> Or you can download ad aware SE to scan your system for viruses
    >>

    > Adaware does not scan for viruses!

    Get fucked.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  8. The Dixons

    ****, this forger is getting visibly duller by the minute.
    --
    NEXT!

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  9. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    Re: Question about glycerine suppositories

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  10. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    Twitchy the Ungainly Forging Troll wrote:

    > Get fucked. Yes. That's the best I can do.

    Wow. Pretty lame.
    --
    Even for a Laming Forger.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  11. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    Re: I just found out that I have genital warts

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  12. The Dixons

    bcomptech Guest

    bcomptech, Apr 9, 2005
  13. The Dixons

    Tammy the Third-String Forger wrote:

    > I'm really out of ideas. I think I heard this line on a radio one

    time, so I'll >write it down.

    It's not like you're going to get in trouble with Quality Control.
    --
    *That* horse has left the barn.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  14. The Dixons

    Billy the Backup Forger wrote:

    >penis. penis penis penis. heeheeheeheee. Booger!

    I'm sure that's very therapeutic.
    --
    That'll be fifty dollars.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  15. The Dixons

    trout Guest

    Re: I'm sad.......... please read

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  16. The Dixons

    Pat Guest

    Re: I just found out that I have genital warts

    This is called 'Guess the first word'. Why don't you just **** OFF.

    Pat, Apr 9, 2005
  17. The Dixons

    Pat wrote:
    > This is called 'Guess the first word'. Why don't you just **** OFF.

    Shut your fucking ****, you haggard old trollop, it's dripping puss and the
    flies are making a din.

    trout, Apr 9, 2005
  18. The Dixons

    Dom Guest

    Re: I just found out that I have genital warts

    I quite agree. I for one am fed up seeing this pratts name all over the
    newsgroup, with nothing of any interest to say. So yeah **** OFF.

    Dom, Apr 9, 2005
  19. The Dixons

    Lloyd Perren Guest

    From: "trout" <>

    Lloyd Perren, Apr 9, 2005
  20. The Dixons

    riddick Guest

    "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Pat wrote:
    >> This is called 'Guess the first word'. Why don't you just **** OFF.

    > Shut your fucking ****, you haggard old trollop, it's dripping puss and
    > the
    > flies are making a din.

    You suck at trolling. Lack of originality noted.

    riddick, Apr 9, 2005